1. Identification of the product covered by this certificate
Safe Sand models: natural white and natural beach.
2. CPSC and California Prop 65 product safety regulation to which this product is being certified
15 U.S.C. § 1278a (preferred citation) or Sec. 101 of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA), Pub. L. No. 110-314 (August 14, 2008) (CPSIA), Ban on Total Lead Content in Excess of 100 ppm in Children’s Products
Total Cadmium Content in Substrate per California Proposition 65 –Hazardous Drinking Water Act: Requirements Established by Industry Consent Judgment Settlement(s)
3. U.S. importer and manufacturer certifying compliance of the product
Safe Sand Company
2912 Diamond Street No. 331
San Francisco California 94131
4. Contact information for the individual maintaining records of test results
5. Date and place where this product was manufactured
May 25, 2020
Safe Sand Company
San Francisco, California, USA
6. Date and place where this product was tested for compliance with the regulation(s) cited above:
May 25, 2020 ACT Lab LLC
Long Beach, California, USA
7. CPSC accredited laboratory (accepted by the CPSC) for compliance with the regulation(s) cited above:
3280 E 59th St
Long Beach, CA 90805
8. Test Methods
Method for each test conducted is as follows:
CPSC 16 CFR 1500.87 CPSIA 2008 Section 101 test for lead content in non-metals was performed by XRF (X-RAY Fluorescence), per CPSC-CH-E1002-08.1: Screening Portion.
Total Cadmium Content in Substrate was performed by XRF (X-RAY Fluorescence), per CPSC CH-E1002-08.1: Screening Portion.
9. Test Results
Parts per million – None Detected.
Material Safety Data Sheet available on website: www.safesand.com
“WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! Not for children under three without adult supervision.”